Maestro™ brings technology-enabled solutions and services that create strategic alignment between providers and payers. The offerings are designed to improve financial, clinical and operational outcomes for both new and existing value-based arrangements.
We strive to ease the resource-consuming burden of value-based program execution, while driving an improved patient-provider experience. What could you accomplish with a simplified value-based care approach?
You don’t have to go it alone. Let us help.
• Population Health Services Organization (PHSO)
- Supports and optimizes value-based arrangements across multiple payers and populations
- Appropriate for health systems with new or existing
• Collaborative Health Plan Operations (HPO)
- Own and operate a health plan, or work with a
collaborative payer in the market. Includes various
options to manage risk-based capital.
- Encompasses PHSO capabilities, in addition to payer
operations services such as network contracting,
customer service and plan administration.
We provide two offerings to drive value:
The first step is a thorough client assessment to determine your current value-based arrangement status and best move-forward option for your organization.
Regardless of which value-based model works best for your organization, both are comprised of industry-recognized population health technology as well as a proven outcomes-driven model for operational services.
• Our end-to-end solutions are delivered by experts
across technology and operations, designed to
accelerate your organization’s move to value-based
models, and support the long-term viability of your
population health initiatives.
• We partner with you to define and operationalize
a value-based strategy for your organization.
• We enable technology and advanced analytics, clinical
programs, provider and consumer engagement,
payer operations and financial alignment.
What can Maestro Advantage do for you?